View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Kami God - League of Legends, Black Desert, DND, (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Leauge of Legends, Black Deasert, DND,

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Kami God

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    The dumbest thing I have ever done was; I watched a movie drunk with my friend and he dared me to shave my head. As a drunk me never backs down from a dare, I did it. Woke up in the morning looking into a mirror hopping it was a nightmare. I had to walk into work bald as a babies bottom.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest job I've ever had to be working in a movie theater getting to eat all the free popcorn I ever wanted. Watching any movie for free. The worst Dishwashing.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Call of Duty Big Red One, that was my first real games that got into for the story It made me feel feely feels. Star wars Battle Front II (the first one) it was one of the first games that I really did any grinding on. I think I played about 500+ hours on ps2 to me that game is my heart and soul. I know that I could beat anyone and mean anyone in a space battle.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    This costumers when I was working at McDonalds. She walked up to my counter, ask me for a McChicken. I fulfilled her order but when I gave her the McChicken. She then asked me what I just handed her I told her it was the McChicken, but I guess that she never had one because she was freaking out over the yellow rapper even got me written up.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I wear chef coats not just for work but for passion. Also I ski alpine I have been skiing for 16 years ever since I was a tiny human.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Because of exclusivity and the minimal "B.S".

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Who are the richest technology (for lack of a better word) nerds in the world?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A Flashlight (Torch if your a Brit) and 5 batteries. Why you ask because it is dark and monster a scared of the Light.

Welcome to the application process! Just a heads up, the app process is really the only thing taken with some seriousness around here; we're a community of friends first, and the fact that we all enjoy gaming is secondary. be sure to reply regularly to your app. The community does take the application process seriously, so that we can try to determine who is a good fit to join us and you also get to see if we are a good fit for you. Not a bad start to your app!

(Quote Kami God: Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Because of exclusivity and the minimal "B.S".)

How did you hear about us?

(Quote Kami God: Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    The dumbest thing I have ever done was; I watched a movie drunk with my friend and he dared me to shave my head. As a drunk me never backs down from a dare, I did it. Woke up in the morning looking into a mirror hopping it was a nightmare. I had to walk into work bald as a babies bottom.)

That's wild! Was your hair a different color when it grew back?

(Quote Kami God: Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Because of exclusivity and the minimal "B.S". )

Good reasons can you expand upon your answer? We need a little more to chew on?

I got this funny feeling you are a secret cow tipper?
    <em>

(Quote STYXTRIBE: How did you hear about us?)
    I heard about unrepentant from a player on steam, told him I was looking for some cool people to play with. I've been playing solo on xbox and playstation. After 3 years I had enough of children screaming and complaining.

( Quote STYXTRIBE: That's wild! Was your hair a different color when it grew back?)
    Yea I was a lighter color. My hair is brow but it grew back blondish brown.

(Quote STYXTRIBE: Good reasons can you expand upon your answer? We need a little more to chew on?)
    Well I'm just looking for some more mature people. I don't mean boring people still have to have fun. I just don't have fun listing to kids talk about their day at school, who's most popular in their grade, what teacher did what, blah blah.
    (Quote STYXTRIBE: I got this funny feeling you are a secret cow tipper?<em>)
    That was funny but so bad I hope all the cows made it out to be juicy steaks lol.

You mention Steam. What games do you play?

Also tell us a little more about yourself. Likes and dislikes and maybe other PC games you are interested in?

How do you think the lady at McDonalds would have reacted if the paper were green?

You wear chef coats. Is that going to be the next big fashion thing?

What can you cook?

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    you mention DND in your app title forgive me if I'm being dumb but which game is this? also how you finding things so far, had much interaction with the guys in game yet?

Dave
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by williamsond View Post
    you mention DND in your app title forgive me if I'm being dumb but which game is this? also how you finding things so far, had much interaction with the guys in game yet?

Dave
    Dungeons and Dragons is an analog rpg where you quest. I play home made quests that me and some buddies from work get to gather get drunk and play. I've not had any interaction with anyone from the forums yet. I would love to game with some of the guys.
    Last edited by Kami God; 10-19-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Well we have a Neverwinter branch and a DDO branch...the latter is better imho! Actually both are stuffed with Uey goodness.

I can really only speak for the DDO branch - but we are busy at the moment, lots of folks on at different times especially with the Night Revels festival on for the next couple of weeks and in anticipation of the 3rd major expansion - Ravenloft at the start of December.

Hope on over, have a look in the DDO channel in mumble or post your alt names here and we will get you set up with a guild invite.

And good look with the app...
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Well I've never been into either of those MMOs. I play the good old table top vision.

I would love to hop on DDO and check it out , but you're going to have to give me a couple of days. Work is slapping me around. There is an event going on for a jazz festival and I'm not getting back until late at night.

Once I get on there y'all have to show me the ropes.

[QUOTE=STYXTRIBE;957070]You mention Steam. What games do you play?

I have 150+ steam games. I played alot of ARK, 7 Days to Die, Forest. I've also been playing alot of Blade and Soul. I just like game hopping it's hard for me to find a game that holds me in the story.

Also tell us a little more about yourself. Likes and dislikes and maybe other PC games you are interested in?

Im kinda quite person. Don't really try to make friends but that's why I want to join this Forum.

How do you think the lady at McDonalds would have reacted if the paper were green?

I think she would have become some type of leprechaun (probably).

You wear chef coats. Is that going to be the next big fashion thing?

I hope chef coats become the next big thing. When people see me out on the town, they ask were I work and if the food is good.
    So I give them a name of a resturant i don't like and tell them the food is shit there and to never eat there.

What can you cook?
    I can cook the best steak you will ever eat. Red Pepper corn, garlic powder, salt & pepper, yellow onion on top, with a teaspoon of butter. Cooked to med rare. BAM!! Best steak for you'll ever have. Of course there is one more thing but that is the secret of it. I can't let just anyone know what it is.

What if I were one of those uncouth people that orders steak well-done? (Not shoe leather-done, there's a difference.)
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast