View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: Jethyk - FFXIV, maybe FFXV if i can learn how to play (0/3)

I'm on mostly late nights (into early morning) PST, except on the weekends. It really varies but I'd say my most consistent times are 9pm-1am PST.

Tho if I know ahead of time, I can get on almost anytime on the weekends for raids or runs. (Sorry for the extra post but I couldn't edit my other one, my phone doesn't seem to like the site)

Hey, Jethyk! Looks like you're getting along quite well thus far; might wanna think about getting yourself an avatar, though. Personalize things a bit. Best of luck with the app!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.

Yea I was having a hard time finding something the site would take haha, but I fixed it, so there we go. Now I am a person with a face, much better

I'm going to just go ahead and assume that the heart your avatar is making is for me. I approve.

Also, as most of my own interesting stories include being drunk and are highly inappropriate for general conversations, I approve of that part of your app as well. Perhaps some day, should you be voted in (which, based on the app so far, shouldn't be a problem), we could get together in Mumble and trade stories. Again, best of luck!

I probably won't see you during the week then. 9 p.m. PST is 12 E.S.T, which is waay past a responsible bedtime for me.
    Sisko of the U.S.S. Pants Optional

I probably won't see you during the week then. 9 p.m. PST is 12 E.S.T, which is waay past a responsible bedtime for me.

Your story is hilarious though. Way to deliver!

I'm imagining the cop to be this guy.

I'm thinking my time zones might not match anybody else's haha, there's usually only like five or six people on (the LS) when I'm my most active.
    But lol glad you liked the story! It's hilarious to me now, looking back. and rotfllll that is not far off the mark! Including the country drawl (tho maybe not that thick lol) love those movies btw.

Hey Jeth will you be around Saturday/Sunday during the day? Figured we could get you in Mumble and run a dungeon or something.
    CO: @ZandarTheWeeble
    FF XIV: Zandar Casseline on Siren
    WS: Zandar on Caretaker
    Origin: Zandar1

Manderville, Manderville, Manderville man.

I'll check my work schedule but Saturday isn't likely. Sunday during the afternoon tho probably! Like, 4-5pm ish? PST.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast