View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: LargeLeon - Neverwinter (4/0)

leon has been really active in guild chat and has been a nice addition so far. now that you have been in guild for a little bit do you have any observations or favorite things about the guild yet?
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    leon has been really active in guild chat and has been a nice addition so far. now that you have been in guild for a little bit do you have any observations or favorite things about the guild yet?
    I do like that something is always going on and people are willing to help. i even got some donations while i have been grinding up.
    Banter is a little light to my dismay, but needed i am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LargeLeon View Post
    I do like that something is always going on and people are willing to help. i even got some donations while i have been grinding up.
    Banter is a little light to my dismay, but needed i am sure.
    I take it back. Chat was busy tonight, it was great. Teamed up with JackKeroack (sp?) and he gave me a primer on things i didn't learn in leveling up.

I ran with Thorfin for a few hours just now and we hung out in Discord. He's a really cool cat and an experienced MMO player as well as paper D&D player for years. We chatted about playing WoW, SWTOR and more while he enlightened me to an MMO he plays called something of Camelot... the full title escapes me at the moment. Could you elaborate on this game? I'm into checking it out for sure. He really digs NWO and I showed him how to advance through campaigns, figure out currency and balancing a character. You know; the things you all were nice enough to show me when I first started which were incredibly helpful. It's mind bending as a new player speaking from experience wrapping your head around it all. He was intrigued with our application process and stated that he hates guild drama and really has been in one guild his whole MMO career other than playing with pals. My man sounds like a really cool cat who's friendly as well as easy to chat and hang out with. He's eager to dive into NWO and we even talked about putting together our own little PVP duo once he gets his legs under him (and mine as well lol). I'm not a multi gamer myself but Thorfin digs our cross gaming environment and expressed interest in sharing his gaming environments with ours. I've seen him engage with all of us in UEY chat in game, but this was the first time he met any of us via voice chat. Yep! It was me :P I'm no officer but I think we got a keeper here who's cool and wants to learn the game like I did/do and willing to contribute. I played as Elb since our IL's are the same and we melted Dread Ring like grilled cheese together. If my non officer vote counts for anything I'ma go YES. Cheers Thorfin and keep up with the app process. I'm hoping we get to investigate the PVP side of things here together at some point.
    Last edited by Jak'Kerouac; 10-17-2017 at 10:52 PM.

Yeah, i used to play Dark Age of Camelot (DAOC) a lot. It is 'kinda' relaunching as Camelot Unchained in a year or so. Alpha testing going on right now with beta, possibly, next spring. http://camelotunchained.com It's a Realm v Realm (RvR) MMO with three sides instead of the standard 2 like StarWars or WoW. I like the three sided RvR in PvP as it creates more competition instead of the standard us v the other guy. Crafting is also good with some of the best stuff coming from crafting rather then missions (at least it was like that is DAOC).

Crushed some big stronghold heroics with LL the other day. Seems like a good guy.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

You've got some good feedback, I'll go ahead and start you off with a YES.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

thanks for the kind words i have enjoyed playing with everyone.

Well, I came here to see if your name was based on Airplane. Not disappointed.

Doyler likes you, Jak likes you, and Learned likes you. I like this app and the banter. I'd like more comments in here, but your energy seems to be in game and I understand that "life happens". So I'm going to listen to people smarter than me: the ones that have played with you.

Voting YES. (I changed the font and can't figure out the default. You get comic sans).
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

Voting YES. (I changed the font and can't figure out the default. You get comic sans).
    At least you didn't use Avatar font
    Last edited by LargeLeon; 10-24-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast