View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Fohmynn - Neverwinter, possibly ESO (4/0)

That's SBU-22. When I applied, there were questions asked about my Zombie plan. My idea was to duck behind wherever the hell those guys were at out at work. That, and they're really fun to watch when they go out jogging. Meyow!

Speaking of that, Fohmynn, what's your Zombie Apocalypse plan?

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    If I have any advice for you with regard to your coming child it's seriously consider boarding school for the teenage years, I had one lovely little girl who has now turned into a 14 year old monster and every time she comes into the house we now have to put up with a barrage of grunts and mono syllabic noises accompanied by eye rolling and evil looks... teenage girls are great... not.

anyway good luck with the app process too

Dave
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

My zombie apocalypse plan is extensive, fills three binders. Unfortunately, printed on the top of the first page is, "Don't tell anyone on the internet your zombie apocalypse plan." I'm sorry, OPSEC and all.

I wonder if boarding schools offer a discount if you pay before your child is even born?

I dunno, sounds like if you get overrun and have to go mobile that your plan is going to weigh you down or get lost in the shuffle...
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    How you getting on in game? Have you had fun and had a chance to run some stuff with the Ueys yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fohmynn View Post
    My zombie apocalypse plan is extensive, fills three binders. Unfortunately, printed on the top of the first page is, "Don't tell anyone on the internet your zombie apocalypse plan." I'm sorry, OPSEC and all.

I wonder if boarding schools offer a discount if you pay before your child is even born?
    Hit the zombies with the folders? is that the plan?

And Dave - just NO!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter turns 13 in a couple of months; she's lovely now....
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

I've been getting along pretty good. Playing daily, got to 70 a few days ago and trying to figure out my daily campaign rotation. I've gotten into a few alliance groups for Marauders and normal Demo and such.

I don't want to blow through content, obviously, but I also want to "get good" fast. Trying to figure out what the best bang for my buck is in buying equipment/enchants/runestones.

Fohmynn - are you still out there?

Anyone seen him in game?

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Fohmynn - are you still out there?

Anyone seen him in game?
    Fohmynn's been in game fairly recently. When I see him, I'll remind him to get back here.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

I haven't gone anywhere! Just doing my campaign dailies and grinding through the old content now that I've hit 70.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast