View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: potts_is_boss - Ark, overwatch, anything honestly (1/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Ark, overwatch, anything honestly

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    pottsisboss or potts

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Salmon_McCloud

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Went out with some boys from the platoon, got drunk of course. Ended up in a dueling piano bar, while there meet this couple tried to talk him into be a man with his wife... didn't work out too well. Blacked out eventully from hammering down shots. My buddy have to save me from getting taken home with them, turns out they were swingers. Woke up the next day with a 100$ bill they put in my pocket really weird...

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Army, and army lol. OK so I was combat loved the shit. Everyday doing something you believe in is a great feeling. Toxic leadership. Couldn't deal with leaders trying to sabotage their soldiers.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Skyrim, WoW, Zelda OoT

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My little brother. He lives with me now and he is a pain to say the least. Burst into my office unannounced, little too loud, and is touchy feely

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    My office is also my man room where I do my private business, Draw for art school, one day design video games, and play game good stuff.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    The fact that is 18+ is probably the best reason. Salmon_McCloud said you guys were pretty dope. Also, Why not play some sick games with some dope people.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Any do competitive type stuff here?
    What is the overall goal of the community?
    Favorite ice cream and beer?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A bottle of Jack daniels and some firecrackers.

Hey man it's good to see you came and checked them out after we spoke and you actually applied!

First, you named Skyrim, WoW and Zelda OoT as your favorite go to games, but no reason for why.... So Why are they your go to games?

Also why do you choose a bottle of Jack and fire crackers from the old man?

Hoping you get in dude, this is a great community, although I'm still very new, I feel very welcome.

Well those specific games are massive, go anywhere do anything type thing. I am a pretty big fan of hero or medieval type of games so those are all that kinda thing.

Jack to get hammered on so I feel no pain, the bottle as a weapon, and the firecrackers to draw in my enemies.

Looking forward to hopefully getting in and seeing how things go.

First id like to say welcome to the app process! Im sure soon enough one of the great overlords of this community will be along to give better information about it and get you into the ingame areas.

Speaking of in-game guilds/corps/cabals, what games are you focusing on? Any MMOs?

As for the Jack, i couldnt agree more i wish i would have thought about that life is always better with a bottle of Jack haha!
    Xbz on WoW silly little tankadin!

Sweet I will be looking forward to hearing from them.

As far as MMO's I would say WOW, I have messed around a bit in ESO, but not too much outside of that. Nothing out there too interesting.

Well life would be a boring empty husk without some jack in it.

Quote Originally Posted by potts_is_boss View Post

As far as MMO's I would say WOW, I have messed around a bit in ESO, but not too much outside of that. Nothing out there too interesting.

are you still subbed in WoW? horde side or alliance? we can definitely group up to do some stuff together cross server - hang out and get to know ya!

do you have any funny stories about yourself that does not involve alcohol?

cheers and good luck on the process --
    Safyr

I am not at the moment subbed. Just cause my guild fell apart and it got boring to do it by myself. But if I had people to group with I would consider getting back in. I am almost full alliance though. I do have a few hordies but they are low level.

As far as funny stories I was in afghanistan and ended up becoming a meme. Me and this big old special forces dude were in a well taking a quick shower and got a weird picture out of it. All the people in the platoon got it and some of the leadership, basically it just said "gay" like one of those motivational posters. Pretty weird tbh.

Have you been able to play with us in Ark yet? Also a bunch of the Ark people's have been really playing Light n Dark. Same producers as Ark? Anyways hope to see you!!

I'll need a url link to your steam profile so I can grab your ID and whitelist you.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

I have not had the opportunity to yet nut I look forward to it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303779166 let me know if you need anything else.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast