Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Describe your profession badly.

I doodle and call it art, then try to get people into buying those doodles.
    Hopefully those doodles add up into what I call games, so I can sell even more.

Ialso occasionally play games, then make videos whining about things I didn't like in thosegames and go as far as calling myself a reviewer :P

I goof around and tear apart really expensive toys, turning them into shiny blocks, and try to convince people that my ideas on how to tear shit apart is better then their idea.

Previously I was an underpaid tester of deadly toys designed by people that were scared to play with them, then built by the lowest bidder.

I try to make music and instead make random sounds! I try to write stories but instead wind up making just a proof of concept at best. And I try to test games but wind up just doing random things in them!

I also try to say I have an actual proper job when I don't get paid for it!

I guess at what is causing the old people to get mad. Younger people tend to tell me why they think are mad. In any case i talk to angry people yet am not allowed to tell them its their own fault (even though it usually is).

Spoiler:
    IT guy

Quote Originally Posted by hell2pay4453 View Post
    I guess at what is causing the old people to get mad. Younger people tend to tell me why they think are mad. In any case i talk to angry people yet am not allowed to tell them its their own fault (even though it usually is).

Spoiler:
    IT guy
    The IT guy at my work has this on his wall. Most of my brothers are IT. I was almost IT. I got out in time, thankfully, but this may help you.
    Last edited by Krishach; 12-15-2017 at 01:02 PM.

I go where others dare not...Then hunker down cause the others were right. It's scary as hell down here... Wish I were back up top...Any word on the Kaiser ?
    Copywight 1994 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved

Quote Originally Posted by hell2pay4453 View Post

Spoiler:
    IT guy
    The same but at night!

Quote Originally Posted by Krishach View Post
    The IT guy at my work has this on his wall. Most of my brothers are IT. I was almost IT. I got out in time, thankfully, but this may help you.
    What did you end up going into? I'm getting out of IT myself for healthcare.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8