View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: Deadeye ID - Neverwinter and eventually Star Citizen (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter and eventually Star Citizen

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    John Prillson (VotdDeadeye)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Most embarrasing thing was probably chatting up my managers daughter not realising who it was..... Thats always a good laugh.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    The coolest is proabably what im doing currently, landscaping, something different every day. Worst was definitely admin as it was stuck in the same room all day, but it was easy and I spent 8 hours some days playing Mobile Strike!

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Halo 3, Oblivion and Gears of War.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My mother, cause I hate admitting im wrong but theres no winning with her. Gotta love her though.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    Um, I turned up for my Sixth Form year book photo in a Fez and a pair of Hipster glasses. Didnt realise til after how bad I looked.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Returning Neverwinter player from Xbox, Guild looks like its going places, and I HATE not progressing in games.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    -

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A flaming torch. Good for light and as a weapon!

Hi Deadeye!

Which would you rather: to have everyone you know convinced you fucked a goat you hadn't or to have fucked a goat and have no one ever find out?

Illustrations or life experiences are worth bonus points.

Hi Ollie, talk about a tough question. I don't believe in credit for nothing. So not think I had when I hadn't. So I'd have to go with do it and no one ever know. If you've done it with a goat surely nothing afterwards would seem so bad. Standards can only increase, right? Lol

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.

-
    There has to be something here you can think of. A pretty large community, lots of games, lots of shenanigans...has to be SOMETHING you'd want to know.

Good morning!

Tell me about landscaping. I probably messed up when we built our house and planted trees too close to the house, and in boring straight lines that make it easier to mow. What are some common mistakes that people make when landscaping their house?

are there any other games you play multiplayer in? A lot of us have a list of on-again-off-again games that get played for kicks, and its a great way to get introduced to other UEYs.

Nope. The people I've met along the way have been very helpful. They normal answer anything straight away.

I can't claim I've been doing it for that long, only a couple oof months. But one thing I'd say is more people need a border between grass and stone. Makes each day a pain in the arse and 10x longer. Or just don't mix and match!

Quote Originally Posted by Krishach View Post
    are there any other games you play multiplayer in? A lot of us have a list of on-again-off-again games that get played for kicks, and its a great way to get introduced to other UEYs.
    I've only recently started playing on the PC, I've played a small amount of Rust but that's about it. Always open to any suggestions though!

So how did it turn out with the boss's daughter? Did your boss ever find out?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast