View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: olaph - Neverwinter and Overwatch/Guild Wars 2/ARK (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    JSo are most of you guys based in the U.S? If so I will have to make sure I'm online so I can warn you all of the dangers of drop bears and Victoria bitters.

We've been warned about these drop bears... So thankfully when we came across them in the Stronghold, we knew what to do.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by namrekca View Post
    The majority is US based however there are members from all over the world.
    Excellent, I am looking forward to impressing you all with some terrible Aussie slang in mumble (I'll just hatch an elaborate scheme to get password out of someone)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    We've been warned about these drop bears... So thankfully when we came across them in the Stronghold, we knew what to do.
    Smothering yourself in Vegemite works wonders as a drop bear repellent. I checked out stronghold briefly and it looks like a lot of fun.

Does the community have a particular focus (e.g are most nights spent drinking beer and seeing how many people stand in the red)?

[CENTER]
    - If you ate a radioactive doughnut, what would your super power be?
    - Boxers or briefs? [/I][/INDENT]
    ]

OMG quoting on my phone is hard!!!!!

Briefs!!!

Teleportation and invisibility are great but I think I would want to have the power to be in multiple places at the same time like clane myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Linaza View Post
    OMG quoting on my phone is hard!!!!!

Teleportation and invisibility are great but I think I would want to have the power to be in multiple places at the same time like clane myself.
    You'd never be lonely which is a bonus for sure, I don't know how I'd handle having another version of me (he'd be something awful, like a cider drinker).
    Last edited by olaph; 01-09-2017 at 06:13 PM.

You'd never be lonely which is a bonus for sure, I don't know how I'd handle having another version of me (he'd be something awful, like a cider drinker).

:P Yeah and apparently typing as well... clane... wtf... meant clone.... But you got that.... I think it would be great for working... and probably other things. Like going to two places at the same time haha. I guess teleportation COULD possibly cover that but, I also wish I had a couple more of me at work. You don't have to hang out with your clone, send them off to do other things.

i know australian......... fosters= beer boomerang= gun

I only just now realized you were applying for ARK as well. I've added you to the white list to get onto our servers, and I'll send you the connection information in a PM.

I only just now realized you were applying for ARK as well. I've added you to the white list to get onto our servers, and I'll send you the connection information in a PM.
    Yay!!! Join us in ARK!!!

:P Yeah and apparently typing as well... clane... wtf... meant clone.... But you got that.... I think it would be great for working... and probably other things. Like going to two places at the same time haha. I guess teleportation COULD possibly cover that but, I also wish I had a couple more of me at work. You don't have to hang out with your clone, send them off to do other things.
    I really can't fault the logic there...You almost swayed me to convert powers.

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    i know australian......... fosters= beer boomerang= gun
    True story, no one in Australia drinks Fosters (it's mostly VB and XXXX).

I've attempted to throw a boomerang once, ended up smacking my friend in the eye...

That'd be cool, I loved ARK but it got a bit boring just soloing all the time (so having a tribe would be sweet).

Yay!!! Join us in ARK!!!
    You're not my real mum!! *flails away*

True story, no one in Australia drinks Fosters (it's mostly VB and XXXX).

Yeah not a big fan of the xxxx Olaph, Prefer a nice cold Guinness, Stella or Sapporo.

Now down to the real business I really like your app bud and a few days ago I got a chance to talk to you in the Neverwinter Uey Channel . When I came into channe you didnt just say hey go look at my app. You started a conversation with me right away, kinda let me see your personality and then you said hey can you check out my app. I jumped right on it. We then talked about child hood games and fun was had by all. I think your a good fit to the U but and the ball is in your court at the moment. Being active in your app isn't enough. You need to get vocal, Jump into mumble and chat people up or Jump into the Troll tavern and join in the Uey fun and if you run into Chef give him a hug and make sure you ride in the Back of his van. Also post on your application everyday. even if no one has commented. Now im gonna grab a beer and jump into Neverwinter I am beat from this 34 degree heat.
    Last edited by jonesjesus90; 01-12-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast