View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: olaph - Neverwinter and Overwatch/Guild Wars 2/ARK (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter and Overwatch/Guild Wars 2/ARK

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    olaph (Neverwinter character name).

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I once bought a carton of Ottinger 500ml cans and drank the whole carton with my best mate.

After going to bed and passing out, I got up in a drunken daze and walked into the office where my best friend and partner were chatting and lifted the lid on the scanner.

I then proceeded to pee on the scanner which I had mistaken for the bathroom.

In a panic my partner ran over and tried to assist in pulling my pants up, to which I responded "no no it's ok, I do this all the time:.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Graphic designer for a radio station as I got to meet a lot of cool people and the promotional parties were always a lot of fun.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Path of Exile, Guild Wars 2 and Command & Conquer: Zero Hour

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Most annoying person I ever met was a guy I used to play soccer with, he would always dump criticisms on people, but could never take it himself.

It also didn't help that whenever I was being serious, he thought I was joking (seriously, screw that guy!).

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I am double jointed in my right thumb and can move it back and forth out of it's socket (makes for a great party trick at social gatherings).

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    As an avid gamer and alcohol enthusiast this community seemed like a good chance to find like minded individuals to run content with while having a beer and a laugh.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    - Do you have many Aussie based players?
    - If you ate a radioactive doughnut, what would your super power be?
    - Boxers or briefs?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Hopefully a sword and not what he does in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m9QUoW5KnY

So...I shamelessly lol'd at the Link video.

I just came off a long PoE tirade. Ran a few builds then got bored around map tier 10-11 lol. What kind of builds do you enjoy running in PoE?

I'm just glad I finally had an excuse to share it!

The main builds I ran last league was Spark and Ancestral Warchief/Earthquake, I'm looking at doing Essence Drain the next time I jump into a new league.

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    I'm just glad I finally had an excuse to share it!

The main builds I ran last league was Spark and Ancestral Warchief/Earthquake, I'm looking at doing Essence Drain the next time I jump into a new league.
    My league starter was a Spark build, then I moved into a Tri-Curse Whispering Ice Staff build. It was pretty beastly. I wanted to build a Vortex build, but it's just too expensive in new leagues to get it going unless you can really dedicate a lot of time grinding for top-end gear at Uber Atziri.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Rage View Post
    My league starter was a Spark build, then I moved into a Tri-Curse Whispering Ice Staff build. It was pretty beastly. I wanted to build a Vortex build, but it's just too expensive in new leagues to get it going unless you can really dedicate a lot of time grinding for top-end gear at Uber Atziri.
    Great minds think alike I see! I was running a blade vortex build for a while just because I could, it melted everything quite easily, but you really needed a six link and Elreons jewellery to make it work.

SO, how many scanners have you gone thru?

As for my super power, I think I would have invisibility. I would use it to troll the everliving shit out of people

Quote Originally Posted by namrekca View Post

As for my super power, I think I would have invisibility. I would use it to troll the everliving shit out of people
    I like your style! I always wanted to the ability to teleport so I would save a fortune on travel expenses/fuel.

They'd smell you coming, Nam.

Have you gotten into the guild yet olaph? Joined Uey chat? Hung out with folks in mumble (our voice chat client) and shot the shit, while impressing everyone with your dry wit and great conversational skills?
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Just the one so far, luckily I only doused the glass so was able to save it...minus the yellow tint that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    They'd smell you coming, Nam.

Have you gotten into the guild yet olaph? Joined Uey chat? Hung out with folks in mumble (our voice chat client) and shot the shit, while impressing everyone with your dry wit and great conversational skills?
    I am indeed , however I am currently in the middle of a hostage negation with the step daughter to reclaim my headphones. Once I have the magical sound device I will join everyone in the land of mumble and epic dance moves.

So are most of you guys based in the U.S? If so I will have to make sure I'm online so I can warn you all of the dangers of drop bears and Victoria bitters.
    Last edited by olaph; 01-07-2017 at 10:43 PM.

The majority is US based however there are members from all over the world.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast