View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: App: JasonKSH - NeverWinter (0/3)

Jason,
    Welcome to the Uey app process! We take this app thing pretty serious around these parts. Aside from the app, there's little that we do take seriously.

Let me give you a quick rundown on how this application will work. To start, it is a good idea to check out the forum stickies, including the FAQ, and a few of the accepted and rejected apps. You'll see our rules, get help on joining us in Mumble (team voice chat), and get a gauge for what we're after. Our goal with this excruciating delicious process is to make sure that we're all a good fit for one another. So, that we can be bestests buddies in the whole wide world. Not in a "psycho" way, more like in a "lot-of-psychos" way.

To that end, it's important that you stay active in the game, in Mumble, on the forum, and in the app. Somewhere. We don't have any activity requirements once you are a member, but during the app process, you will help move things along if you are fairly active.

Your thread's title has some numbers which help us track progress on the application. If your app gets to four Yes votes (ie 4/0), then we've all decided to be bunk mates for ever and ever. Three No votes (0/3) means you'll need to nuzzle elsewhere. The yellow voting Ufficers rely pretty heavily on the input from the red members, so be excellent to everyone.

*********** I just cut and pasted that cause it's a lot of mumbo jumbo ***********

More personally, dude... your app is thin. Give us some phlavah. Some phlair. Something that we can latch onto and turn into a conversation that lasts for more than one line. We already asked a bunch of questions. Elaborate a bit. Help us get to know you.

That or I'd highly recommend working Mumble like a boss if our forum isn't your bag. The mumbles may not reach as many Yellow Tag Voters but it's a muy bueno route to take, nonetheless.
    Smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo. Now, don't tell me I've nothing to do. - Statler Brothers
    I ain't even gonna finish this song, it's too long. I'mma watch Cops, in my La-Z-Boy, in my thong. - Handsome Boy Modeling School
    Funny thing about weekends when you're unemployed, they don't mean quite so much, except you get to hang out with your working friends. - Primus

Jason, you were off to such a great start with your interaction and such! Hope you come back and show your application some love.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

No due to inactivity.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    No due to inactivity.
    Ditto.

NO

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    No activity, NO vote...

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2