View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: JasonKSH - NeverWinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    NeverWinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    BiglyBooShucks

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Nope

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Hahaha oh boy do I have a good one for ya. I failed my major course twice and boy was I embarrassed when I had to explain that to my parents.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Worst job was at a fast food joint by the boardwalk in a city that's always sunny. The rush just never ended and we weren't allowed to take tips.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    The Witcher 3. Dishonored. Pokemon Emerald.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    I can tolerate most people, I don't think I've ever met any who was annoying enough that that becomes their defining quality.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I-I can't do anything cool....

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Size and age probably. This community has been around long enough that it's become pretty well organized and its old enough to have a large community.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Don't got nuthin

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Zireael tbh. I'm not a fan of the whole zelda franchise.

So, how did your parents react to the course failing news?

Jason has gotten hooked up with mumble, but I did forget to mention that he'd need to make sure to stay active in his app. I'll mention it next time I'm in game

Also, we've decided he is now to be referred to as "Boo".
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

I'm very active, look at me responding to all these comments.

Please avatar, please. I know you will find out something nice.

So what is BiglyBooShucks

Also Im sure you can tell us something cool about yourself. C'mon push it, tell us

Despite his name he is very friendly and active in Mumble. If you see him online, come check him out.

I'm trying so hard but I can't find the change picture button, this is driving me crazy.

BiglyBooShucks is just a name I came up with when I was really high and starting this game. Erm my name for most other games was BigBoiSucc but I decided that maybe it was time for a change.

Let's see... I have around 10ish friends in real life. I guess that's pretty cool.

I don't know what Prat has against the name Jason but I guess it's not friendly enough for him.

Jason is a fine name. By brother's name is Jason.

Nice avatar!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast