View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: TheManShaker - Rocket League, ARK Survival (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Rocket League, ARK Survival

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    TheManShaker_00

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Not yet

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I once unfortunately tripped over a Boarder Walk and landed directly in a mudpit infront of a whole bus of Cheerleeders. Theyr laughter still kepps hunting my dreams

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    The best Job I ever had is my current one. I work as the Director of a Hotel.
    The worst one was my Ex´es blow

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    That is easy. Minecraft and Pokemon. Theese are games that never get boring.
    But the best game imo is Black, an Ego-Shooter on PS2.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My Priest as a Child for bullying my views and ridiculing my questions. But since then I don´t really think about people that annoy me.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I carried the Olympic torch when I was 14.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I got it suggested by Mr. Oliver

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Do you take part in Rocket League Tournaments?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Probably HM05 - Flash to teach to my Pokemon.

Hello Shaker!

Just so everyone knows, I'm the Mr Oliver he's talking about.
    The hotel he works at is top notch, I must say, they went above and beyond to help care for my wife after she fell skiing and required surgery! Food, accommodation, people, all were amazing.

That being said, I had a great time chatting with Shaker about gaming. And we have similar tastes. Ark, being on the current play list.

Carrying the Torch, that had to be an awesome experience!

A few of the guys on Ark also play Rocket League, so you will be in good company.

Question for you: what is your most memorable death in Ark? Or in another game?

What has been the weirdest, yet amusing, request or situation that a guest of the hotel has put you in?

Ok, I'll be the ornery old man around here. I don't dig the job joke, but I'm also ornery (see previous sentence).

What's the story on the name "TheManShaker"?

What country did you carry the torch for? I looked it up, they were last in Italy in 2006 - was it there?

And just to clear up any issues before hand, is english your first language? I ask because we've had misunderstandings before, and I'd rather us figure that out before either side has a miscommunication.
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Harplager View Post
    And just to clear up any issues before hand, is english your first language? I ask because we've had misunderstandings before, and I'd rather us figure that out before either side has a miscommunication.
    To add to that, not having English as your first language isn't a deal-breaker. We have many people in the U from various places across the planet... probably at least a couple aliens too. (Yes ChefB, I'm looking at you.)
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

I get that you were just being funny, but the ex's job joke might not be the best thing to open with. I wasn't offended, but this community is very diverse and I cannot speak for everyone.

Anyways carrying the Olympic torch is a very cool thing to have been able to be a part of. How were you selected? Which Olympics?

Grimr, do you have any way of contacting your buddy here and redirecting them back to their application?
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Righteous Defender of the Starfish People

Hasn't visited the forums since 12/26, so looks like a drive by

Yeah a bummer, he's a nice guy. I tried to contact him through the hotel contact info. But no go.

No due to inactivity.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast