View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: Orbit010 - Neverwinter (4/0)

I see that you're a pro at Pokemon:GO, but have you done any of the trading card game? My 7yo is HUGE into Pokemon and I kinda got into the game a bit myself.

Hehe thats how I started playing pokemon years ago when my son started palying pokemon red on his gameboy. I havent played any trading card games so cant help ya there

Seen you are a Civilization fan, have you tried 6 yet? It has brought me back to the series, I didn't like 5 at all.

Yeah I bought 6 the day it came out. Havent tried 4 or 5 myself but felt drawn to 6 and just had to get it. I'm a bit disappointed that even the enormous maps are not as big as I remember it. Also there seems to be a lot less use for armies in 6 .....and those religious toons are damn annoiing. I end up declaring war more than once just to avoid those religious freaks turning my civ. But its still great fun and well worth the money spend.

Hi Orbit, good to catch up on your app, and glad to see it's back in play. I've been suspicious of the "page 2" problem for a while now, sorry you ran into it!

I think I've played all of the mainline Civ games at this point and found 5 to be the most well-developed and executed. 6 feels like a combination of 5 and Endless Legend (which itself is a pretty great Civ-like game) but it's too similar to 5 for me not to get burned out if I hit it too much. I think 4 felt the best to play in my experience, but it's too dated to touch now.

My cousin breeds Whippets and it's tough to visit his house due to the smell (in his part of MN, you can't possibly breed animals outside exclusively because 6 months of the year can get dangerously cold). They're super-cute however, and it's worth the occasional visit. Do you give any of the dogs Pokemon names before they're sold/adopted?
    GW2: rhael.6317
    Steam: lundmusic
    Twitch: twitch.tv/lundjames
    Twitter: twitter.com/lundjames

Yeah in a way its good that 6 is not as addictive as 1-2 and 3 or it would cost me too much sleep

We only breed one litter a year so we can have the pups outside from 4 till 8 during the day. The first 3 weeks the mother cleans most and we spend our evenings cleaning after the pups ...fulltime job that is...but that keeps the smell to a minimum.
    When we have pups we have a livecam online daily from aroun 11.00 till 20.00 for pupbuyers and all others to enjoy their growth/play and many times just sleep.

Our youngest female plays with whippits very often. they are one of the few breeds that can actually outrun her As the benjamin in our pack she often goes out with me or the misses solo so she learns to respond to everything thats new to her without relying on the pack. We find it important that she learns to be confident without relying on the others.

We havent given any of our pups names of pokemon yet but its possible....the next litter will have names that start with a G so if we get a really ugly one we might call it Grimer

I think a dog named Jigglypuff would be great.

You have a link to the livecam you want to share? My wife and I watch Kitten Academy's livestream every so often, it's great fun to have kitten and puppy livestreams!

I like Jigglypuff as a name too and Onix will be a nice name as well but it will be a long time before we hit the O in litters. Even J will be in 4 years time.

The link to the livecam is: http://www.sweetbullsdelight.nl/livecam/
    But its offline untill we have pups.
    I will give a headsup when we expect pups again.

Updated my avatar to a more personal one. The dog in the picture is my big friend Baldr. A very impressive sire that unfortunately has 1 bad hip so he's expelled from our breeding program.
    Needless to say that he still lives with us. He is the most friendly dog you can imagine and a big coward (afraid of thunder etc) but dont tell him that

Quote Originally Posted by Orbit010 View Post
    I like Jigglypuff as a name too and Onix will be a nice name as well but it will be a long time before we hit the O in litters. Even J will be in 4 years time.

The link to the livecam is: http://www.sweetbullsdelight.nl/livecam/
    But its offline untill we have pups.
    I will give a headsup when we expect pups again.
    Very cool, thanks! Get some puppies!

My wife and I have three cats, but hope to someday have a larger house so we can shelter a bunch of animals. You guys have more animals wandering around?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast