View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Orbit010 - Neverwinter (4/0)

He handed me the book hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and said if your gonna die it might as well be with a smile on your face
    Funny you should mention that because we were just talking about this...

Hello Mr Orbit! I've seen you in Uey chat a few times, but I don't think I've seen you in mumble yet. Have you gotten a chance to download it and chat us up? I've chatted with other Ueys from the Netherlands, and always enjoy the variety of accents I get to hear from all our Ueys from around the globe
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

am willing to rescind the vote as needed..

but NO for inactivity

Removing the no vote based on PM.

Last edited by Inconnel; 01-08-2017 at 05:31 AM.

No due to inactivity.

Rescinded due to PM.

Good luck with the app. Though just FYI, I can't check the guild mimic as I do not currently play Neverwinter.
    Last edited by Death_Rictus; 01-08-2017 at 03:40 AM.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Finishing this one off with the final NO. If you find your way back to your application Orbit010, please let an admin know and we can activate it again.

Orbit010 got ahold of me to let me know he's still here, and didn't see his page 2
    Last edited by Gwynn; 01-08-2017 at 05:32 AM.

I have been looking daily to see if there were any new posts and never realised that the new posts were on another page.
    Been online daily and I'm very sad that I messed things up leading to this NO
    I hope I will get a chance to redeem myself. I will download Mumble just incase.

I have been looking daily to see if there were any new posts and never realised that the new posts were on another page.
    Been online daily and I'm very sad that I messed things up leading to this NO
    I hope I will get a chance to redeem myself. I will download Mumble just incase.

No problem,just write a pm to one of the Officers that voted no and they will bring your app back in action.
    "Wo Menschen sind da menschelt's"
    "What is sickness to the body of a knight-errant?
    What matter wounds? For each time he falls he shall rise
    again... and woe to the wicked!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    I don't think I've seen you in mumble yet. Have you gotten a chance to download it and chat us up?
    downloaded mumble but need info on the server to join I guess

here you are http://www.unrepentantgaming.com/for...nfo#faq_server

Don't forget avatar too

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast