View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Orbit010 - Neverwinter (3/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Orbit010

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no friends just yet

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    well there is plenty examples but let me tell you the latest one ...you can all decide whether it was dumb, funny, embarrising or a bit of all.
    Last week I (dave 51 yrs) found the last missing pokemon for my misses (55yrs)
    At that time she was on the couch sleeping. I woke her up telling her we had to go out to catch her that snorlax. Within 2 minutes I had all the dogs in their benches and we were in the car on route...

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest job was roadcaptain for an English band touring Europe and the worst job was working a forklift truck. It wasnt the job that did me in but the endless days with people talking about which girl on the wall they were gonna do and how...and that every day for 6 months. Had to quit working after that or find a good rope

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    civilization escecially the older ones. Dont like the new one too much.
    final fantasy if I happen to be somewhere where there is a console available
    and for the rest there are just too many new games to return to the ones I already played

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    there is no person I find most annoying but in general I find people who let their dogs walk free in places where thats not allowed annoying and those people who think they have to go into a debate about it while I do my best to stop my dogs from "eating" theirs especially annoying. It usually end in me yelling if your not gone by the count of 10 I will let my dogs loose as well...that usually does the trick

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    My misses and I are hobby breeders of old english bulldogs.
    If your interested in how we look and what sort of dogs we have please have a look at www.sweetbullsdelight.nl

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    The info provided on the guild info screen in neverwinter seemed to suit me. It sounded like a nice bunch of people enjoying games without taking it to hardcore

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    How long has this group been together?
    and do you play many games?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He handed me the book hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and said if your gonna die it might as well be with a smile on your face

great start to your application. how long have you been playing neverwinter, what class do you play. What do you think of mod 10 and 10.5 so far?

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    So I'm guessing you are in the Netherlands?

I have always preferred the look of the English Bulldog over the American, though Bull Terriers are my true weakness...

Especially the brindle coated...

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

[QUOTE=doyler;935824 how long have you been playing neverwinter, what class do you play. What do you think of mod 10 and 10.5 so far?[/QUOTE]

I only started playing neverwinter yesterday. As in all MMO's my prefered class is healer and neverwinter is no exception. I dont know what the game was like before yesterday so I cant answer that question about the mod 10 and 10.5 but what I see from the game it makes me think I will be around for a long time. I wouldnt have bothered applying if it wasnt

Previous MMO's I have played include:
    *DAOC
    *LOTRO
    *WOW
    *GUILDWARS (not really an MMO)

In all of the games I also prefer to be a master crafter. I like the grinding for materials as it will allow me to go afk whenever I need to.
    Not sure if I will have to grind for materials in neverwinter though as from what I've seen I can send npc's to do the grinding

Quote Originally Posted by huntgod View Post
    So I'm guessing you are in the Netherlands?

I have always preferred the look of the English Bulldog over the American, though Bull Terriers are my true weakness...

Especially the brindle coated...
    Yes we live in the netherlands ...close to the belgium border.
    We breed OLD english bulldogs ....more healthy than the current bulldog but in looks more like the american bulldog.
    I like bullterriers as well ...very nice karakter...

As a person who has played several mmos how do you like the combat system in nwo?

Its still very fresh to me and I'm sure I will have lots to improve in my combat in nwo and the only experience I have so far is playing solo so no idea yet how healing/buffing works in a group.
    from what I see so far its very intuitive and easy to use. Most options can be reached with my left hand without moving it. That makes mistakes less likely to happen.
    What I miss is the option to put more spells in action at the same time. This means I will have to remove some spell to replace it with a spell I'm not yet familiar with without the backup to fall back on the spells I am used to (in fight that is) This makes it harder for me to figure out what spells I should use in what combination. More experience in the game will sort that out though.
    Also fighting with the compagnion sometimes baffles me...most of the time he just goes for the foe I attack and follows my attacks but sometimes he just stands there picking his nose like hie is watching how I handle myself. It would be nice to have more control of where to send him and what to do.

All in all its easy to play but harder to get good at than I'm used to.

that is one of the things that has kept me here since the beta there is a now cap as to how well you can make your toon preform and after 3 years iam still learning no tricks to max my dps. make sure and ask questions everyone here will be happy to help guide your learning process

What level in Pokemon: GO are you guys?

Any tips? I'm level 26 and it seems to be going sooo slowly

Quote Originally Posted by Melisandre View Post
    What level in Pokemon: GO are you guys?

Any tips? I'm level 26 and it seems to be going sooo slowly
    I'm lvl 30 and there are not many tip I can give you other than:
    * dont use any lucky eggs untill you have around 60 pokemon to evolve (some people claim to be able to do loads more but for me around 60 is the limit)
    * catch all the pokemon you see especially the pidgey's, weedles as the take the least candy to evolve (12) and ratata (25)
    *dont spend coins on incubators unless your willing to spend loads on getting coins. Expand your bags and pokemon storage instead and wait for 2x xp before using eggs

I have enough pokemon to fill 3 eggs but Niantic seems to wait till Xmas is actually there before they start their Xmas event.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast