View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: App: Eldrian - Neverwinter, STO, SWTOR (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnel View Post
    ok.. that does it for me..

almost doing electric boog-a-loo is something I can relate to.

haha it was quite the experience XD i appreciate your vote! much love much love

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Nursing, if you can stomach it. I think it's often overlooked, and you'll never be outsourced :P
    I agree nurses dont get enough credit at all, and plus all the stupid in the world is job security!

Hey everyone just know i am not ignoring or quiting this game (i love this game and i have quickly fallen for this community) i have just developed internet issues (as to whether it is due to the storms or my shitty router probably a bit of both) i will have it remedied as soon as possible and ill be trying to get one between spurts of no internet. Until i get it fixed ill be trolling through the forms to make sure yall havent forgotten my electrified ass XD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrian View Post
    Hey everyone just know i am not ignoring or quiting this game (i love this game and i have quickly fallen for this community) i have just developed internet issues (as to whether it is due to the storms or my shitty router probably a bit of both) i will have it remedied as soon as possible and ill be trying to get one between spurts of no internet. Until i get it fixed ill be trolling through the forms to make sure yall havent forgotten my electrified ass XD
    No worries Bouns points are always given for those who still manage to keep contact even when real life throws a curve ball - lust let us know if you'll be missing a few days and we'll just keep an eye out for the return of Eld the Sequal That being said hopefully things get fixed up shortly and back on course
    Are you not entertained?!? Are you NOT Entertained!?!?
    Maximvs (Fed),Kan'diss (Rom Fed), Maxi'mena (KDF) @Maximvs Decimvs
    Jon@xegidua: "Max, you're all about Universal... domination" - Morphet, 2015

I like what I see here, but I'd love to see some Ueys come by and sing your praises too. When your internet is sorted you might want to remind people that you're an app and ask them to drop by your thread.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

felt good to get on today and interact with everyone! not sure if my internet fixed itself or i just had a good day so heres to hoping! haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrian View Post
    felt good to get on today and interact with everyone! not sure if my internet fixed itself or i just had a good day so heres to hoping! haha
    Coolio - I hope everyone was not on their best behavior or it may of been boring

Quote Originally Posted by Maximvs View Post
    Coolio - I hope everyone was not on their best behavior or it may of been boring
    of course they werent! there is no fun in behaving properly!

I'm giving my yes vote, things are looking good.

Thank you so much tallon! cant wait to get 2 more. im really enjoying this community! very helpful with everything from class advice to helping me with a weird graphics issue!

Question popped into my mind and couldnt think of another place to put this, Im looking for some sort of guide (can be indepth or not) just need somthing to help me get my GWF and my SW in line to do more dps and just in all better help out the guild, was hoping you guys could suggest forum posts to help me out!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast