View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Eldrian - Neverwinter, STO, SWTOR (4/0)

Cool beans. I live up in Winslow... (please don't...)

It turns out that I'm enough in Arizona to get the hot and dry, but at a high enough elevation that I get all the cold and wind with no snow.

Favorite Star Trek Captain?
    Are you brave enough to say that you liked Enterprise and it's theme song?
    Have you seen Star Trek Beyond? If so, what was your reaction to it?
    SOMETHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME - Please Read

Follow me on Twitter!
    Find me streaming on BEAM and Twitch!
    Check out my Youtube!
    "GTFO restarting" - Dealer-san, 2015
    Tatsukishi: We do what we must. because... we can!

Quote Originally Posted by DMIL421 View Post
    Cool beans. I live up in Winslow... (please don't...)

It turns out that I'm enough in Arizona to get the hot and dry, but at a high enough elevation that I get all the cold and wind with no snow.

Favorite Star Trek Captain?
    Are you brave enough to say that you liked Enterprise and it's theme song?
    Have you seen Star Trek Beyond? If so, what was your reaction to it?
    Favorite captain ill say is Janeway, she was briliant and quick witted yet stubborn.
    I mean its not my favorite but i didnt hate it either lol theme songs was alright the first few times but after watching the entire series it got annoying.
    Just like the other new star trek movies i enjoyed it once and maybe will a 2nd time but by far the original star trek movies will be my favorite

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Need to broaden your fantasy reading...try Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, obviously Game of Thrones, Briar King by Greg Keyes, anything by Fritz Leiber or Raymond Feist and Jim Butcher's Codex Aelera series. All really good stuff, might change your mind about Forgotten Realms, though I enjoyed those as well, Salvatore is a pretty good writer.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrian View Post
    Me and my family live in northern Phoenix in the anthem area. I moved here before i joined my entire family came down when my mom was offered a nursing job.
    Are you still in the Military? What does a Aviation Ordnanceman do in his/her day to day duties? If you're still serving, do you have any plans for your civilian life?
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Blog Entries
    I love arizona, especially coming from Michigan which according to most weather maps just doesnt exist due to storms hahaha

Well I would like it there also, oh wait, I've had 4 snowstorms in 8 days... guess what I've been doing... for a BLOODY WEEK...

Favorite captain ill say is Janeway, she was briliant and quick witted yet stubborn.

Already becoming a favorite of mine! Many will have a distaste for your choice (all those Sisko-fan-boi's ... ;p ) but winner in my book - that's because of the color purple... you don't KNOW thats the reason, but its the reason...
    Are you not entertained?!? Are you NOT Entertained!?!?
    Maximvs (Fed),Kan'diss (Rom Fed), Maxi'mena (KDF) @Maximvs Decimvs
    Jon@xegidua: "Max, you're all about Universal... domination" - Morphet, 2015

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    But Janeway was a convict...

Quote Originally Posted by huntgod View Post
    Need to broaden your fantasy reading...try Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, obviously Game of Thrones, Briar King by Greg Keyes, anything by Fritz Leiber or Raymond Feist and Jim Butcher's Codex Aelera series. All really good stuff, might change your mind about Forgotten Realms, though I enjoyed those as well, Salvatore is a pretty good writer.
    i will have to check some of those out!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Are you still in the Military? What does a Aviation Ordnanceman do in his/her day to day duties? If you're still serving, do you have any plans for your civilian life?
    Im no longer in the military i got out a few months ago (hence my free time lol) An AOs job entails the daily upkeep of a ships magazine, the inventory of all on board ammunition and if the need arises to assemble bombs and test the electrical systems of missles and rockets. My plan for civilian life is to get my degree (bouncing between Cyber security and Nursing)

so now that you are out will you be headed to college or off to the civilian work force?

Blog Entries
    Im no longer in the military i got out a few months ago (hence my free time lol) An AOs job entails the daily upkeep of a ships magazine, the inventory of all on board ammunition and if the need arises to assemble bombs and test the electrical systems of missles and rockets. My plan for civilian life is to get my degree (bouncing between Cyber security and Nursing)
    So with those qualifications... I'm guessing you could become McGuyver? lol

As someone who has had the incredible fortune to spend too much time recently in the hospital, only get into nursing if you like people and helping them. Patients can tell when you want to be there or not. I've been fortunate to have great nurses, there was only one that didn't like her job and it soured me everytime she came in to huff and puff and complain.
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast