View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Eldrian - Neverwinter, STO, SWTOR (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter, STO, SWTOR

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    @ajm710

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    None

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    One of the dumbest things ive ever done was sit there and play with a metal outlet cover while trying to plug in a set of christmas lights... needless to say there was a fun spark and my right arm went numb XD

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    The coolest job ive ever had was Aviation Ordnanceman in the US Navy, it was just a very unique experience where i got to handle 500-2000 pound explosives and travel around seeing the world while living with a bunch of idiots who liked to cause mayhem!

Ive never really had a "bad" job so to say, my least favorite was at the same time working in the military simply because its so hard to be away from family and friends for so long.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Dragon age (all of them)
    Starcraft 1
    Star Wars Knights of the old republic 1 and 2

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Most annoying person ive ever met was a guy in the Navy who thought he knew everything and had no common sense (like throwing a box containing dynamite to me)

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I know how to program, load, arm, and transport rockets, missles, and bombs. Also im a pretty good shot with a .50 cal M2 machine gun!

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    This community seems really relaxed, and seems like you guys just want to enojy a game and try to progress through it while not causing stress about it.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    -

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A Bow and Some Arrows because with that i can sneak around causing havoc upon my enemies while hunting for food!

First off thank you for your service. It seems like you have been around a few mmos what kind of character do you like to play, support, dps, tank, healer ?

Hello Eldrian!!

As doyler said, thank you for your service, standing in for the rest of us!!

Lets give the run-down on the application process, because it is the one thing we do take all serious.

First, get a guild invite.

type in /channel_join Uey , and announce yourself as an applicant. Also mention you need a guild invite. One will be give to you, and you join as a recruit.

Uey is our custom chat channel.

Second, encourage members in Uey channel to swing by and comment/throw rottten veggies /etc.

Thirdly, and this could take up to a couple of weeks, people will fill you app with comments/etc. Based on those comments some votes will be posted in your application.

• 4 YES votes from Ufficers ( those with YELLOW names ), means is a good fit.

• 3 NO votes means just a not fit for the community.

However, while the Ufficers do the voting, it is the membership ( those with RED names ) that really determines your fate, as it were.
    Their feedback is valued highest.

Fourth item, we use Mumble as the voice-chat during games. Setup instructions are in the FAQ you may have already read. Once ready, PM someone in game, and we get you setup with the password.

Final item.. we are more than a guild in Neverwinter. We are a community spread across many games, from WoW to SWTOR to ARK to many games with a Unrepentant presence. Heck we even have a group of wayward souls in DDO. I mention this because many of the peoples who will provide feedback will not only be Neverwinter ffolkes, but players who are solemnly up to no good in other games, and interact with you in Mumble and on the forums.

Now that the compulsory rules been laid down..

A question back to you. Granted you had to spend a lot of time aboard ship, but when you did have a port of call... what was your favorite? and obviously least favorite/hated the most?

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnel View Post

First, get a guild invite.

type in /channel_join Uey , and announce yourself as an applicant. Also mention you need a guild invite. One will be give to you, and you join as a recruit.

Uey is our custom chat channel.
    Same goes for STO, except the channel is called sexytime.
    I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell how to get in touch withnthe SWTOR people.

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnel View Post

A question back to you. Granted you had to spend a lot of time aboard ship, but when you did have a port of call... what was your favorite? and obviously least favorite/hated the most?

My favorite port call was i have to say Rio, i had a great group of friends that went out and we all found a bunch of small hole in the wall type of restraunts to eat at and just had a blast running around exploring new cultures.

my least favorite was my first time in Chile, it was pretty bad we ended up having only 2 days in the port because of weather preventing us from sending out anyone (waters were to dangerous) and the town was just not very inviting not mention i had my wallet stolen lol.

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    First off thank you for your service. It seems like you have been around a few mmos what kind of character do you like to play, support, dps, tank, healer ?
    It all depends on the MMO! Back in EQ i loved support, WoW i play tank/healer, STO i play a hull based Engineer captain, Neverwinter i really love my dps scourge warlock. I love playing just about every role it all depends on the mmo and situation!
    Last edited by Eldrian; 12-18-2016 at 12:21 PM. Reason: mixed to game classes together!

Blog Entries
    G'day Eldrian! Welcome to what should be a goofy glorious time!

One of the dumbest things ive ever done was sit there and play with a metal outlet cover while trying to plug in a set of christmas lights... needless to say there was a fun spark and my right arm went numb XD

AS this shall be entered into the xmas book as an all time story favorite So Before I go poking up above for even more entertainment ... what's your thought on Purple the color? There is no wrong answer... or is there... WE SHALL SEE...
    Are you not entertained?!? Are you NOT Entertained!?!?
    Maximvs (Fed),Kan'diss (Rom Fed), Maxi'mena (KDF) @Maximvs Decimvs
    Jon@xegidua: "Max, you're all about Universal... domination" - Morphet, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Maximvs View Post
    G'day Eldrian! Welcome to what should be a goofy glorious time!

[/I]AS this shall be entered into the xmas book as an all time story favorite So Before I go poking up above for even more entertainment ... what's your thought on Purple the color? There is no wrong answer... or is there... WE SHALL SEE...
    lol in all honesty purple is like one of my top colors haha

Hey Eldrian!
    How do you enjoy being in Arizona? I have just moved there this last week and am indeed enjoying being warm now instead of the blizzards I left behind in the midwest.
    Do you enjoy a certain genre of movies or books?

Yeah I'm curious as to what part of Arizona you're in. We've got a few Ueys in the state. I'm originally from Yuma, though I live in Washington now. I still own my house in Yuma though, and head down there a few times a year to visit family. Did the military bring you to this lovely state? :P
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Yeah I'm curious as to what part of Arizona you're in. We've got a few Ueys in the state. I'm originally from Yuma, though I live in Washington now. I still own my house in Yuma though, and head down there a few times a year to visit family. Did the military bring you to this lovely state? :P
    Me and my family live in northern Phoenix in the anthem area. I moved here before i joined my entire family came down when my mom was offered a nursing job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lirial View Post
    Hey Eldrian!
    How do you enjoy being in Arizona? I have just moved there this last week and am indeed enjoying being warm now instead of the blizzards I left behind in the midwest.
    Do you enjoy a certain genre of movies or books?
    I love arizona, especially coming from Michigan which according to most weather maps just doesnt exist due to storms hahaha XD
    Fantasy books and scifi or medival movies, Favorite series of books is by far The Forgotten Realms (hence my love of this game)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast