View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: EarlRatliff1 - Neverwinter, STO (3/0)

Looking for more feedback from in-game/etc.

App is solid so far, just needs a bit more baking/filling in/etc.

geez, that sounds like we be cooking x-mas foodstuffs..

Blog Entries
    Did you get to see Rogue One yet? I give it a B+/A-. Very Star Warsy, but I don't have the urge to run right out and see it again, or analyze it to death.

I hope everyone's holiday went well. I'm pretty pleased with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Korfi2go View Post
    I'm a potato; I typed out a whole post, then navigated away from this page without sending it.

Not gooing to type it again, right now, as it is way past bedtime, So for now just a simple question:
    What do you enjoy most about writing?

... Actually one more question:
    What kind of things do you write?
    I generally focus on non-fiction - matters of public opinion, issues that give context to marginalized folks' lives, so on.

I enjoy writing because it's a medium of communication that forces you to be careful and skillful in constructing phrases that actually convey the ideas you want to convey - that, and because it isn't done in person, it gives you the chance to compose yourself and make yourself comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    i have not had a chance to get a run in with you in game lets get something going soon
    I'd be happy to. Not quite at max level in NWO though. I know I'm available on occasion for STO at max level, and that I'm grinding NWO when I can. Almost lv50! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnel View Post
    Looking for more feedback from in-game/etc.

App is solid so far, just needs a bit more baking/filling in/etc.

geez, that sounds like we be cooking x-mas foodstuffs..

Roommate just borrowed a standing mixer. Cookies are in my plans for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain View Post
    Did you get to see Rogue One yet? I give it a B+/A-. Very Star Warsy, but I don't have the urge to run right out and see it again, or analyze it to death.
    Didn't get a chance to yet.

It's nice to know that it's star-wars-y. Even if it weren't, though, I feel like I'd be able to enjoy it. I generally don't go to films with many expectations aside from expecting to have a good time.

I've loved reading your app thus far Mr. Ratliff. Have you had the opportunity to hop in mumble and chat folks up yet? I hope to see you in there soon, if you're so inclined.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlRatliff1 View Post
    Didn't get a chance to yet.

It's nice to know that it's star-wars-y. Even if it weren't, though, I feel like I'd be able to enjoy it. I generally don't go to films with many expectations aside from expecting to have a good time.
    So long as I get some lightsaber action and a space battle, it's a good Star Wars show in my mind. You will have a good time, and you will have a new respect/fear of Darth Vader.
    Forever yes, my sweet Havokist

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    I've loved reading your app thus far Mr. Ratliff. Have you had the opportunity to hop in mumble and chat folks up yet? I hope to see you in there soon, if you're so inclined.
    Not yet, I hope to get to mumble soon. I've kept busy this last holiday break!

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain View Post
    So long as I get some lightsaber action and a space battle, it's a good Star Wars show in my mind. You will have a good time, and you will have a new respect/fear of Darth Vader.
    That's all I needed to hear.

Blog Entries
    I think many of us have the holiday burnout I'll be glad to get back to routine - just not the routine I'd had to endure last year
    Are you not entertained?!? Are you NOT Entertained!?!?
    Maximvs (Fed),Kan'diss (Rom Fed), Maxi'mena (KDF) @Maximvs Decimvs
    Jon@xegidua: "Max, you're all about Universal... domination" - Morphet, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by EarlRatliff1 View Post
    Not yet, I hope to get to mumble soon. I've kept busy this last holiday break!
    Tell me about it. Between the traveling and doing the family thing, I barely had time to do anything. I thought, "Oh days off, I'll be able to play for a few hours here and there."

No...it was like 20 minutes a day before I had other things that just magically appeared. FM.

This is a great application, just needs a bit of feedback from the ingame crowd. Whenever you get a chance to hang out online you might remind people that you're an app and ask them to drop by your thread here.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast