View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: EarlRatliff1 - Neverwinter, STO (4/0)

What would you all say is UG's most active game of choice?

Thats an open question? If you were to look at the thread count. Overall STO has the most threads, second would be DDO and Old Republic almost tied for second most threads. From time to time the games everyone plays the most changes. Lately Neverwinter I would say is the one more Ueys are into.

Blog Entries
    Hello EarlR1, I see that you study philosophy and politics and such. And also are a geek. With those lenses on, what sci-fi or otherwise alternative universes would be the most interesting for you to live in and be a part of?

Is utopia possible? Or are we doomed to head into dystopia? Thanks for your thoughts on a Wednesday morning! ChefB

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain View Post
    Hello EarlR1, I see that you study philosophy and politics and such. And also are a geek. With those lenses on, what sci-fi or otherwise alternative universes would be the most interesting for you to live in and be a part of?

Is utopia possible? Or are we doomed to head into dystopia? Thanks for your thoughts on a Wednesday morning! ChefB
    Of course Utopia is possible, you just have to kill all the people first...silly goose.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

hey Earl what do you do outside of gaming for fun?

I have a fantastic afro. Friends sometimes compare me to Questlove and Cornel West.

I also study philosophy, political science, and civil rights.

http://i.imgur.com/eWUGP0u.jpg

What do you mean... pretty fantastic?
    If I saw your fro walking down the street, I would cat call it. I mean, if it was sentient.
    Is it?
    If so... no... too far.

I love you.

Blog Entries
    What would you all say is UG's most active game of choice?
    Welcome USMCMP to the app process! Site's been wierd for me the past few days - taking like 4 minutes to load a page... all seems good today though

I'd say its NeverWinter - but it does depend on release content as well as swells happen in games across the board when a game does a big release content. I also find that since U'eys move around between games you'll have lulls and peaks depending on the flow of player (you play a game, you get tired, you play another game for a time - maybe severral in a row, then you rememberr that game and come back type-of-thing )

I was already impressed with the 'fro comments in the app! More 'fro is needed in the world to be a happy place hehe
    Are you not entertained?!? Are you NOT Entertained!?!?
    Maximvs (Fed),Kan'diss (Rom Fed), Maxi'mena (KDF) @Maximvs Decimvs
    Jon@xegidua: "Max, you're all about Universal... domination" - Morphet, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain View Post

I'd have no problems learning to be a citizen of the UFP.

That said, it's not my place to decide whether utopia or dystopia are in line. What I can say is that a plurality of conflict in present human discourse stems from scarcity of resources, and that people will gladly come up with reasons to protect the material goods they possess, even when ethical considerations might make it imperative to take those material goods and use them on bettering the lives of those with lower standards of living.

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    hey Earl what do you do outside of gaming for fun?
    I read, write, cook, and watch movies. I enjoyed Doctor Strange a few weeks ago. Looking forward to Rogue One.

I'm a potato; I typed out a whole post, then navigated away from this page without sending it.

Not gooing to type it again, right now, as it is way past bedtime, So for now just a simple question:
    What do you enjoy most about writing?

... Actually one more question:
    What kind of things do you write?

i have not had a chance to get a run in with you in game lets get something going soon

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast