View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: App: The Defender - Dungeons & Dragon 'Neverwinter' (4/2)

i have been super busy at work and have not had allot of times for forums or game. however whenever i am on i see allot of positive interaction with defender so i feel good throwing him a yes ​vote

Thank you Doyler and Inconnel, I try and help out when given the opportunity. Death_Rictus and Huntgod, i respect your votes. I shouldn't have too much trouble losing track of the application now though, the email notification is pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Defender View Post
    I subscribed to the thread, i should receive any notifications through email instantly. Guys please bear with me on this forum thing, i've never really been part of a community like this before. I really enjoy playing with some of you ingame. Hope to play with more of you soon!
    Yeah, I know the feeling, but we all gotta live with doyler

Boy this app is stinking the place out - not cos its bad but because it's old. So I'm going to kick it along some by voting yes - this leaves the next Ufficer with supreme power - one in or one out!

(Actually i see enough good interaction reported in-game, would have voted yes anyway)

YES
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

I'm going to finish this with a YES vote. Welcome in!

Thanks for the votes guys!

Grats!

Grats
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5