Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to US (Atlanta) again for my B-day, UEY meeting?

I'm almost sure I should be staying at the Omni hotel next to the CNN Building. If for some reason it's booked I should be close to that place cause the congress I'm going is right there. Last time I went to Atlanta we went to the top of a building that spinned and had a bar. I could be on that place or I can just go with someone to any other or grab an uber really don't mind.

And as for dates go Friday Jan 27 should be perfect. I arrive from Dayton, OH at midday so more than enough time for bar and chef-van adventure

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    My daughter will actually be in Atlanta that Friday so my wife and I will be driving over, she will likely just drop me off so I can inflict myself upon you, then go and spend some time with the kid, or they may both drop back by briefly for intro's.

So barring anything weird between now and then, you will be honored with my presence :-P

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Quote Originally Posted by huntgod View Post
    My daughter will actually be in Atlanta that Friday so my wife and I will be driving over, she will likely just drop me off so I can inflict myself upon you, then go and spend some time with the kid, or they may both drop back by briefly for intro's.

So barring anything weird between now and then, you will be honored with my presence :-P
    Awesome! I should be there all day, we can share details closer to the date. I should have internet access but won't have phone though (roaming costs more than life itself)

I doubt I can make it...I'll at least try to send pics of my junk though Naughty Nipo!
    Catfight is so bad, being caught masturbating to it would actually be less embarrassing than being caught playing it.-The 15 worst PC games of all time(PC Gamer)

Quote Originally Posted by SharpPointyStick View Post
    I doubt I can make it...I'll at least try to send pics of my junk though Naughty Nipo!
    Good think is that data transfer of such a tiny file won't affect my data plan.

hahahaha. Too bad you can't do it Sharp! Hope next time!

Has there been any thought given to hotels yet? be kinda nice if we were clustered up instead of spread out through Atlanta. Just wondering so I can reserve a room at a decent rate instead of paying out the ass last minute. That and I do not know Atlanta all that well.
    Proud owner of several Fat Bastards.

Nipo said he's at the Omni. It has decent reviews. From Google: The hotel has an upscale restaurant, a hip bistro/lounge and a coffee shop.

I have also stayed at the Embassy Suites by Hilton near it. They are walking distance apart. The Suites had a Ruth's Chris steak house in it and a Bar/grill although it was packed when I was there (my group might have filled it up).

And both are walking distance from Der Biergarten. Which looks neat. But worst case scenario, we can eat and drink in the hotel bar/grill at either hotel. If folks will let me know which they are staying at, I'll grab a room (if you see room deals, post them).

So are we looking at Friday or Saturday? From our talk, Friday would be tough for Otis to get to and I couldn't make it until 6 or so. Saturday, the world is my Oyster.
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

Hey guys! For me is just fine Friday or Saturday, no problem at all, what is better for any of you. I should be staying at the Omni and last time I stayed at the Garden Inn which was also nice and not a bad option, anything close to the Olympic park is walking distance so we can agree on some place near that.

I don't know how to summon Wex but I guess he know a lot about that place too!

i dunno much about Hotlanta, but ill look into it while im working this weekend

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast