Thread: Odd attachment bug in post

So... this happened when I made a post to Word Association. Second time I've seen it too... Curious!

I think it bears mentioning that these attachments that showed in the post aren't my screenshots, which makes it even more bizzare I think! From STO, but I never had either character... and that sure as shootin' ain't my ready room!

Spoiler:

Oh, and before anyone says anything about not using Chrome, it's setup to only connect to our internal Yammer network - no internet access with it
    Last edited by Coeus; 07-22-2015 at 07:17 AM.
    "Shun-Sheng duh gao-Wahn."

Coeus Darksoul - Pants-less Merc

Reoccurring problem sadly. I typically just edit the post immediately and remove the attachments.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Oh thank god I'm not the only one... I thought folks would call me crazy & claim "sh00ped!"

Just because you're right and it happens to others doesn't imply a lack of craziness...

It's a dude dancing on a table... I think someone is just trolling you bro :P

Blog Entries
    This has been around since the last time they did something with the site. You're the only one that can see them, and the moment you leave the topic, and come back, the attachments are gone.

At least, that's assuming that the bug hasn't evolved, and grown a mind of it's own yet.
    TMcMahon.5014 - GW2
    CooteKT#1743 - BNet
    @TMc51 - STO

They say that life's a carousel spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
    The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    And they'll tell you black is really white, that the moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls
    It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!

Happens to me all the time. Weird thing is, it's usually three or four pictures of Tef's naked butt. I keep trying to save the images, but they disappear too fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.

Yano Floyd, if that's what you're after then you can prolly just ask

Surprise Tef butt is better. Never know when it'll pop up.