Thread: Pop up ads by les to pay

Is it us me or is anyone else having issues with annoying popups that seem to generate particularly here? Lost a day cleaning and redoing pop up blockers and making sure Kasperky was working. No issue until I checked back in her! ! I am a techno Neandrathral but nerdy wife also checked and looked and thought we were OK 2 days ago!? ads by less 2 pay?

We don't have any pop-up ads on the site - in fact, at present we don't have ads of any kind. You might want to check if you have inadvertently installed some sort of browser plugin that's causing it... I know we had someone a year or so ago that had a similar problem and it turned out to be some sort of plugin that was stealth installed by some other program.

Also make sure you don't have the Ask toolbar installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    We don't have any pop-up ads on the site - in fact, at present we don't have ads of any kind. You might want to check if you have inadvertently installed some sort of browser plugin that's causing it... I know we had someone a year or so ago that had a similar problem and it turned out to be some sort of plugin that was stealth installed by some other program.

Also make sure you don't have the Ask toolbar installed.
    Yup, Wifey had to use her super duper anti Malware program.. Had some weird stuff in registry and in Explorer. All seems good. One of the stealth things was called gaming so would be easy to look over on my computer with all the funny stuff I've played... No worries. Seems healthy now. Martymouse is quite smart.... good thing I caught her in a weak moment.