Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Active games

  1. #1
    NWO Guild Leader Gwynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Walla Walla, WA
    Posts
    3,966
    Is it possible to add a feature to our profiles that allow us to list the games we're actively playing? Either just a check box sort of deal, or a list or something?

    I ask, because as I'm getting to know the larger community as a whole, I often see someone post and think "That person seems pretty cool, I wonder what games they play?"

  2. #2
    Unrepentant's Andy Griffith Mutiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,641
    I know Dealer and the others have a lot on their to-do list but I like this idea. Some people have been putting it in their signature but it would be neat to have a more uniform place to mention that stuff.

  3. #3
    You know Gwynn, if you like me that much you could just ask..
    The only path to where you are is the one you took.

  4. #4
    NWO Guild Leader Gwynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Walla Walla, WA
    Posts
    3,966
    Sepoy, I have determined from your sig that you are an unrepentant drunk who likes fire. Do I really need to know more?

  5. #5
    slayerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    6,837
    Would you limit to games the U has an official presence in or to any and all games? It sounds like it would be nice, and I'd love to see it, but sounds like a nightmare to keep up with over time regardless of keeping it to official games or not.

  6. #6
    Stonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Franciscoshire
    Posts
    7,087
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by slayerboy View Post
    Would you limit to games the U has an official presence in or to any and all games? It sounds like it would be nice, and I'd love to see it, but sounds like a nightmare to keep up with over time regardless of keeping it to official games or not.
    Yeah, it'd be interesting information to have, but it'd require people regularly updating their profiles. I mean, I know some of you officerly types can stick to one game for an extended period of time, but not I.
    Your quote can be here! Just glorify or belittle me in an especially creative way!

  7. #7
    Dealer-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    2,822
    Unfortunately I don't think that there's a terribly practical way to something like that. We can poke around a bit but no guarantees.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think that there's a terribly practical way to something like that. We can poke around a bit but no guarantees.
    He said yes!! Expect a first pass at it by the weekend!*


    * - automatically translated by WhatYouWantToHear(tm) the trusted source for all your translation needs

  9. #9
    slayerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    6,837
    Quote Originally Posted by sepoy View Post
    He said yes!! Expect a first pass at it by the weekend!*


    * - automatically translated by WhatYouWantToHear(tm) the trusted source for all your translation needs
    Or in other words....


  10. #10
    Harplager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stretchmark Stripclub: Athens, GA.
    Posts
    5,789
    I want this so I can find all the people that play or have played SWTOR in other games. Then I can mercilessly shame them.
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

    How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Single Sign On provided by vBSSO