Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Active games

Is it possible to add a feature to our profiles that allow us to list the games we're actively playing? Either just a check box sort of deal, or a list or something?

I ask, because as I'm getting to know the larger community as a whole, I often see someone post and think "That person seems pretty cool, I wonder what games they play?"

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith Mutiny's Avatar
    I know Dealer and the others have a lot on their to-do list but I like this idea. Some people have been putting it in their signature but it would be neat to have a more uniform place to mention that stuff.

You know Gwynn, if you like me that much you could just ask..
    The only path to where you are is the one you took.

Sepoy, I have determined from your sig that you are an unrepentant drunk who likes fire. Do I really need to know more?

Would you limit to games the U has an official presence in or to any and all games? It sounds like it would be nice, and I'd love to see it, but sounds like a nightmare to keep up with over time regardless of keeping it to official games or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slayerboy View Post
    Would you limit to games the U has an official presence in or to any and all games? It sounds like it would be nice, and I'd love to see it, but sounds like a nightmare to keep up with over time regardless of keeping it to official games or not.
    Yeah, it'd be interesting information to have, but it'd require people regularly updating their profiles. I mean, I know some of you officerly types can stick to one game for an extended period of time, but not I.
    Your quote can be here! Just glorify or belittle me in an especially creative way!

Unfortunately I don't think that there's a terribly practical way to something like that. We can poke around a bit but no guarantees.

Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think that there's a terribly practical way to something like that. We can poke around a bit but no guarantees.
    He said yes!! Expect a first pass at it by the weekend!*

* - automatically translated by WhatYouWantToHear(tm) the trusted source for all your translation needs

Quote Originally Posted by sepoy View Post
    He said yes!! Expect a first pass at it by the weekend!*

* - automatically translated by WhatYouWantToHear(tm) the trusted source for all your translation needs
    Or in other words....

I want this so I can find all the people that play or have played SWTOR in other games. Then I can mercilessly shame them.
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast