View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: GW2 App: Haploo App: Haploo (4/0/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Niapni View Post
    <grins>i doubt Very much Haploo will be telling any embarrassing stories...if he knows whats good for him<laughs>
    It's almost a prerequisite for family members. Don't buck tradition.

Hypnotoad is watching....
    Last edited by Arki; 01-02-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Heya Haploo.. I gotta say I didn't know Niapni (your mom) had an adult child. Seriously I think it's because of her laughing so much when she does kill people (yeah you are right IZ!) but welcome to the U.

So you play a guardian and I do too actually it's one of my alts that hit 80. What do you like about it and what do you dislike? For me it's the really lack of range option other than the scepter/focus and I guess the staff that I dislike. I really like the support options for the Guardian but not many people realize just how fast a guardian can kill at 80. I am packing over 50% crit and 60% crit damage and I hit like a truck.

What other games do you like to play? What kind of music do you listen to? and the last but most important question...

Do you have an embarrassing story about your mom to share with us?

<grins> she gets that alot...i might get a red hat and overalls just for a pic so u guys can see it <laughs>...i like the secter/shield..i realy havent used any other off hand yet besides the shield.....but your right there isnt much range options.....i like useing the shield caused it give a small aoe armor buff and also does a little dmg to mobs in a cone in front of you.....ill have to test out the other off hand weps

i also play Eve online i have 3 accounts <grins> i like playing it cause u dont have to be on to gain skills and i can get on and mine to make money <grins> money is always good.....i listento just about anything but i maily like soft rock or the Doors <grins>

<laughs> i have to meny stories to tell and besides is i did i think she would kill me....i still to young to die <grins> but theres no telling what might slip out in game <laughs>

thanks ironzerg..my internet is working ok ..........im just getting over being sick...i had the last 4 days off and was sick for all of them...<smiles> i should be able to get on later tonight after i pick up the kids....<waves> see you guys soon i hope

<laughs> LOVE the Hypnotoad

Quote Originally Posted by Haploo View Post
    <laughs> LOVE the Hypnotoad
    Of course you do. Of course you do.

Heya, Haploo - should have known there was a genetic Niapni relationship with the <emotes> in chat.

Don't worry about dying after giving us the embarrassing Niapni story/photos. We'll rez you. Promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattersoul View Post
    Heya, Haploo - should have known there was a genetic Niapni relationship with the <emotes> in chat.

Don't worry about dying after giving us the embarrassing Niapni story/photos. We'll rez you. Promise.
    <laughs> thanks but i dont think the whole guild could rez me afther she kills me.....<grins> might be worth a shot though

<grins>you better think long and hard on that one kid...I know how well you bleed remember<laughs>

<grins while hidding around the coner> gota catch me first <laughs and runs away>

I did the Tixx run the other night, and did not lose any limbs - that's a good start to grouping!

Not to beat on the McDonald's drum too hard, but please, if you know: why are those fries so damn good?! It's really hard to keep the pounds off if I smell 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by rhal View Post
    I did the Tixx run the other night, and did not lose any limbs - that's a good start to grouping!

Not to beat on the McDonald's drum too hard, but please, if you know: why are those fries so damn good?! It's really hard to keep the pounds off if I smell 'em.
    <laughs> i cant realy help you there.. i cant help my self eather... i add them to all my bugers <frowns> now im hungry just thunking about them..........................DANM now i have to go get some <laughs> ill try to save ya some <grins>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast