Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Snipertrons CO Application

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob. Dao Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Force_Recon
    haha age dont matter black man, and also i have served in the service, hench the god bless USA. and you wish this supergroup could be called the big dawgs, you only dream of it being.
    "Have served"? Or "Are serving"? What branch/rank/MOS?

I'm betting there isn't an army that wuld take you. Forget the US Army - you probably couldn't hack it in the Salvation Army or the KISS Army.

I also like how you called me "black man". So you're not only an idiot and a pre-teen, but you're also a racist.

Wow. How could we NOT have wanted you here? :roll:

[quote=Dao Jones]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Force_Recon":3dj0oygf
    haha age dont matter black man, and also i have served in the service, hench the god bless USA. and you wish this supergroup could be called the big dawgs, you only dream of it being.

I'm betting there isn't an army that wuld take you. Forget the US Army - you probably couldn't hack it in the Salvation Army or the KISS Army.

I also like how you called me "black man". So you're not only an idiot and a pre-teen, but you're also a racist.

Wow. How could we NOT have wanted you here? :roll:[/quote:3dj0oygf]
    i didnt want to come here in the first place, i guess u dont read, thats why your black. And no im not racist im a uncle to a black child, and brothers side of the family is black too. Airforce/SSgt/15W

There's a guy at my gym named "Big Dawg." I know this because he wears a weight lifting belt that spells out BIG DAWG in rind-stones on the back. I have a feeling you're a similar type of Big Dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk

There's a guy at my gym named "Big Dawg." I know this because he wears a weight lifting belt that spells out BIG DAWG in rind-stones on the back. I have a feeling you're a similar type of Big Dawg.
    i weight lift all the time, good for ya

[quote=Force_Recon][quote="Dao Jones":q6yszp28]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Force_Recon":q6yszp28

Wow. How could we NOT have wanted you here? :roll:[/quote:q6yszp28]
    i didnt want to come here in the first place, i guess u dont read, thats why your black. And no im not racist im a uncle to a black child, and brothers side of the family is black too. Airforce/SSgt/15W[/quote:q6yszp28]

Please accept my humble apologies, usually I don't force people at gunpoint to come and apply on our forums, but after detecting what a fine example of humanity you were I felt I had no choice but to get you to apply to our poor failing guild! Help us Snipertron! You're our only hope!

[quote=Force_Recon]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Force_Recon":8xfkbfor

i weight lift all the time, good for ya[/quote:8xfkbfor]

Of course you do.

How long are we going to keep playing cat to this guy's ball of string?

i shall come to the rescue

oh this post is getting....hot! hot! hot! ooooo. Well it goods to show how lame a supergroup is when they dont even act their age themselves and close the post, they just continue to argue and get no where.

How long are we going to keep playing cat to this guy's ball of string?
    I'm level 40, sadly theres not alot to do except poke people with sticks on the forums!

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob. Dao Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i guess u dont read, thats why your black.
    I love this comment juxtaposed against:

And no im not racist

Airforce/SSgt/15W
    I find this EXTREMELY impressive, considering:
    Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) 19
    So, you made E-5 within what? Two years TOPS in the Air Force, not including time in boot? Considering that your posting here leaves me pretty sure you're borderline retarded, I'm guessing that you didn't realize you said you were 19 when you made up the story of you being in the Air Force.

Also kinda funny your forum name is "Force_Recon" and "Snipertron", seeing as how neither of those matches your actual "military service". Might as well have called yourself "Submarine Guy". That would be more appropriate, as I'm pretty sure you enjoy seamen on a daily basis.

If you're going to make crazy shit up, at least get your story straight, moron.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast