Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Snipertrons CO Application

  1. #11
    it dont matter u can still set up a recording of it, and if you live you can post it.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    See now maybe I'm just not with it, but I can't tell whether thats a serious stupid vomit of insults, or a mildly funny pretend rant.
    I think we have our answer.
    you think you have you ugly little blue falcon

  3. #13
    [quote=Death_Rictus]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Force_Recon":xar5vlgq
    not good enough by a mile...



    WELL YOUR ALL FUCKING CRACKHEAD DOUCHEBAGS, what sort of dumbass monkey faggots come up with shit questions like this.

    maybe in the future come up with some serious questions for a hero game and u might get answers, i only did this for the hell of it, and was a waste of my time, why even consider urself a supergrp lol. this whole supergroup makes me laugh. See you in the future where u click that disban supergroup button. and also would love to see you hit flight mode and toggle it off and see you fall to your death. it would finish your epic fail with a bang.

    and this too :2finger:

    and god bless USA
    I'll take sad little internet trolls for one hundred...[/quote:xar5vlgq]

    its exactly why ur as fat as a troll, and thats why ur sitting their posting lame messages

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Force_Recon
    it dont matter u can still set up a recording of it, and if you live you can post it.
    Apologies, perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post, I can't record it because I have no device capable of doing so, but by all means send me one and I'll happily fulfill your request.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    See now maybe I'm just not with it, but I can't tell whether thats a serious stupid vomit of insults, or a mildly funny pretend rant.
    but if your a chick, then i like you now, but if your a dude, my status of me feelings for you are the same.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Force_Recon
    it dont matter u can still set up a recording of it, and if you live you can post it.
    Apologies, perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post, I can't record it because I have no device capable of doing so, but by all means send me one and I'll happily fulfill your request.
    no u will just steal my camera

  7. #17
    I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob. Dao Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,371
    Blog Entries
    3
    Awesome. Once again, the process works. This guy is probably thirteen, and just wanted to hang out with the big kids instead of being banished to the little kids' table.

    I also like the names "Snipertron" and "Force_Recon". Ten bucks says this guy never saw a moment of "military service" that didn't require a login screen and a hosted server somewhere.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dao Jones
    Awesome. Once again, the process works. This guy is probably thirteen, and just wanted to hang out with the big kids instead of being banished to the little kids' table.

    I also like the names "Snipertron" and "Force_Recon". Ten bucks says this guy never saw a moment of "military service" that didn't require a login screen and a hosted server somewhere.
    haha age dont matter black man, and also i have served in the service, hench the god bless USA. and you wish this supergroup could be called the big dawgs, you only dream of it being.

  9. #19
    [quote=Force_Recon]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    Quote Originally Posted by "Force_Recon":mx4fu7a7
    it dont matter u can still set up a recording of it, and if you live you can post it.
    Apologies, perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post, I can't record it because I have no device capable of doing so, but by all means send me one and I'll happily fulfill your request.
    no u will just steal my camera[/quote:mx4fu7a7]

    Well yeah, of course I will.

    But I promise to post a film of me jumping off my roof with it still, that counts for something right?


    (at least I will if i can actually figure out how to get up onto the roof, its not exactly easy access)

  10. #20
    :2finger: want some milk for those cookies?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Single Sign On provided by vBSSO