Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Snipertrons CO Application

Forum name of Applicant: Snipertron@Force_Recon

Which game are you applying for membership in? (AoC, WAR, other): Champions Online
    Are you a member of any other guild in that game? Yes T.U.R.F, i wish to leave it, to look to participate in open events and find a more socialized supergroup
    Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) 19

Male or Female? Male

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? Snipertron@Force_Recon Level 29 Powerarmor/Gadgeteering

How did you find us? forums I was searching in the Supergroup section of the Champions online

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? No i dont

Tell us one thing we could do to improve our Guild Charter or Code of Conduct: I think the code of conduct is already good

Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) yeah of course been using ventrilo ever since i first got a pc

Fully answer the following 5 questions:
    1. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done? overdraw in my bank account causing me to go -400 in debt.
    2. What is generally more important: the needs of an individual, or the "common good" of society? common good of society
    3. What is your Zombie Plan? grab a bunch of friends and raid a gun shop, and make a base with watchtowers, rpgs, missles, lasers, flamthrowers and stone walls.
    4. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>. c ant drink monster, it makes me tired. not awake
    5. Tell us about a conflict you had with one of your coworkers/guild members. How did you resolve it? talked to the leader of the guild and he resolved it

What has been your favorite class out of all the MMO's you've played? ut of all the MMO's out their i loved being a jedi.

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
    Favorite Team: Chargers
    Favorite Movie: Rocky series, or Star wars
    Favorite Book: Pc books
    Favorite Drink: Any grape drink
    Favorite Non MMO Game: Left 4 dead

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob. Dao Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There are more words in the questions than the answers.

Not good enough by a country mile.

not good enough by a mile...

WELL YOUR ALL FUCKING CRACKHEAD DOUCHEBAGS, what sort of dumbass monkey faggots come up with shit questions like this.

maybe in the future come up with some serious questions for a hero game and u might get answers, i only did this for the hell of it, and was a waste of my time, why even consider urself a supergrp lol. this whole supergroup makes me laugh. See you in the future where u click that disban supergroup button. and also would love to see you hit flight mode and toggle it off and see you fall to your death. it would finish your epic fail with a bang.

and this too :2finger:

and god bless USA

See now maybe I'm just not with it, but I can't tell whether thats a serious stupid vomit of insults, or a mildly funny pretend rant.

no your not, but you can still take a video for me of you in your flight form and dropping to your death, that would be cool too. also it seems you guys like to post retarded shit too so i thought i would intervene myself.

ahhh even better, take a video of you in real life, having your friend tape you, and record you jumping off a roof, that would be awesome too. I need more videos for my epic fail collection.

This app is pretty thin.

The five silly questions may seem a bit superfluous, but it's how we get a bead on your personality.

Try and add a little beef.

if you want a brand of someones personality, then why dont you do it the traditional way, talk to them in game. and if no one has time to do that, then why even join the supergroup or be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    See now maybe I'm just not with it, but I can't tell whether thats a serious stupid vomit of insults, or a mildly funny pretend rant.
    I think we have our answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Force_Recon
    not good enough by a mile...

WELL YOUR ALL FUCKING CRACKHEAD DOUCHEBAGS, what sort of dumbass monkey faggots come up with shit questions like this.

maybe in the future come up with some serious questions for a hero game and u might get answers, i only did this for the hell of it, and was a waste of my time, why even consider urself a supergrp lol. this whole supergroup makes me laugh. See you in the future where u click that disban supergroup button. and also would love to see you hit flight mode and toggle it off and see you fall to your death. it would finish your epic fail with a bang.

and this too :2finger:

and god bless USA
    I'll take sad little internet trolls for one hundred...
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Force_Recon
    no your not, but you can still take a video for me of you in your flight form and dropping to your death, that would be cool too. also it seems you guys like to post retarded shit too so i thought i would intervene myself.

ahhh even better, take a video of you in real life, having your friend tape you, and record you jumping off a roof, that would be awesome too. I need more videos for my epic fail collection.
    Actually fall damage doesnt kill you in CO so that would be a video of me falling on my feet and regenerating back to full health in a few seconds. I guess if that still turns you on I could record that?

Sadly I have no way of recording me jumping off a roof and I don't actually have any friends anyway as I'm a sad loser, however I live to please, so by all means send me money/recording equipment/friends so that I can.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast