Recent Blogs Posts

1. 14 days sober

14 days sober!
    Im having a great day. It started of with a struggle to get up and do something. But i knew I had to get my butt to a meeting. So I did.
    Had lunch with a steak and 2 fellows. Talk about awsum. This was surely it!

Updated 06-24-2017 at 04:04 AM by Grraver

Categories
    AA Recovery
  2. 12 days sober

12 days sober!
    I can be proud of myself.
    Miracles happened. Never believed in miracles, but the human body and spirit are amazing.

Everything is better with sobriety. I was just watching the weather. Thunder and lightning. Rain. It is beautiful!
    Im Relaxing for now, I worked hard today. Just waiting for a big update BF1. Even that is relaxing. Not even in the slightest frustrating. When I was drinking, these things were the opposite. A download would be annoying, and ...

Updated 06-22-2017 at 07:45 AM by Grraver

Categories
    AA Recovery
  3. Renovation + Relocation = Headache

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
    Ryiaala and I are relocating to the big Island of Hawaii (specifically Kailua Kona) to take care of mom who is 82 years old, has survived cancer twice, is now suffering from A-fib and is all by herself. Family first is the U motto and we are fully embracing that.

In preparation for the move we've been minimizing to reduce the move costs, something we have been actively chasing since the start of the year, knowing that it would be sometime in 2017 when the move would actually happen.
  4. 10 days sober

10 days sober!
    Sobriety is the best thing that ever happened to me.
    I have yet to figure out the person I really am.
    I dont even know if im a morning person or not!
    My sponsor is made of angel hair.
    The day isnt over yet. Exciting! What could happen? I will see!
    Categories
    AA Recovery
  5. 9 days sober!

9 days sober!
    This really helps to make a blog. It reminds me emediately what I did and whats going on.
    And its nice to share.
    Categories
    AA Recovery
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO